CBD Crystals 99% Pure (Zamnesia)

(21)

Zamnesia 99% Pure CBD Crystals (500mg) are ideal for those looking for maximum-purity CBD. You can add these pure CBD crystals to edibles, oils, and cosmetics, and you can even vape them! Zamnesia 99% Pure CBD Crystals are suitable for many different delivery methods, and they’re easily absorbed under the tongue. The CBD crystals do not contain any THC, and don’t cause any psychoactive effect.

39,95
31,96 tax incl.
In stock

- +
 
  • More info
  • Reviews (21)
  • Questions (0)
  • Restrictions
  • Video (0)
More info

WHAT ARE CBD CRYSTALS?

Zamnesia 99% Pure CBD Crystals are extracted from select Cannabis sativa plants using state-of-the-art CO₂ extraction methods. To reach the high purity for our CBD crystals, we employ a second purification process where CBD is separated from the other remaining phytonutrients. This way, we can provide CBD crystals that offer you nearly unadulterated CBD.

If Zamnesia CBD Crystals are 99% pure, what’s in the remaining 1%?

Zamnesia 99% Pure CBD Crystals contain very small amounts of terpenes, the aromatic compounds found in cannabis such as myrcene, limonene, alpha & beta-pinene, linalool, B-caryophyllene, caryophyllene oxide, terpinolene, and humulene. Terpenes are believed to have a positive synergistic effect with CBD.

Those who are sensitive to terpenes don’t need to worry since the amount contained in Zamnesia 99% Pure CBD Crystals is very low.

What’s important to know is that Zamnesia 99% Pure CBD Crystals contain absolutely no THC, which is the main psychoactive compound in cannabis. This way, you can take even high doses of these crystals, without experiencing a high of any kind. You can dose at any time of the day, with absolutely no interruptions!

HOW TO USE Zamnesia CBD CRYSTALS

99% Pure CBD Crystals are highly versatile. Here are just some of the possible applications:

MAKE YOUR OWN CBD OIL

You can mix 99% Pure CBD Crystals with any pure carrier oil of your choice to make your own CBD oil.

MAKE CBD OINTMENTS AND CREAMS

Simply add 99% Pure CBD Crystals to neutral carrier creams and ointments, and you can make effective CBD cosmetics and topical CBD treatments.

MAKE EDIBLES

Add the CBD crystals to butter or oil and you can bake all sorts of CBD-rich edibles!

DAB OR VAPE!

“Advanced” users can use the CBD crystals in a dab rig. You can also vape the CBD crystals with a suitable vaporizer or e-cigarette.

How To Dose And Use CBD Crystals

THE ADVANTAGES OF 99% CBD CRYSTALS

Whether you want to make your very own CBD oil or personalised edibles loaded with CBD, Zamnesia 99% CBD Crystals are a good choice. The CBD crystals are also very easy to dose and are completely non-psychoactive!

99% PURE CBD CRYSTALS CONTENTS

99% Pure CBD Crystals contain 500mg of pure CBD crystals, which are extracted from the finest-grade CBD-rich strains of Cannabis sativa. With a purity of 99%, these crystals are amongst the purest CBD products on the market. Zamnesia 99% Pure CBD Crystals come in a glass jar for safe and easy storage.

Contains: 500mg of 99% Pure CBD Crystals in a glass jar

THC Content None

More information related to this product:

Reviews (21)
    (21)
    21/Aug/2018

    The customer has rated the product but has not posted a review

    You cannot post a review because you have not purchased this product
Questions (0)

No customer questions for the moment.

Ask a question
Hide form
Restrictions

We do not ship this product to the following countries:

Sweden, Switzerland, Norway

Please note that if your country is not on our general shipping list, we’re unable to ship any item on our website to it. For more information check out the list here: Ordering and Shipping

Video (0)
There are no videos for this product yet.
CBD Crystals 99% Pure (Zamnesia)
CBD Crystals 99% Pure (Zamnesia)
CBD Crystals 99% Pure (Zamnesia)
CBD Crystals 99% Pure (Zamnesia)