Product successfully added to your shopping cart.
Check out

CBD Crystals 99% Pure (Organic)

CBD Crystals 99% Pure (Organic)

Organic 99% Pure CBD Crystals (500mg) are ideal for those looking for maximum-purity CBD. You can add these pure CBD crystals to edibles, oils, and cosmetics, and you can even vape them! Organic 99% Pure CBD Crystals are suitable for many different delivery methods, and they’re easily absorbed under the tongue. The CBD crystals do not contain any THC, and don’t cause any psychoactive effect.

Product status: In stock

 5.00/5 (2)

49,95 tax incl.

39,96 tax incl.

Add to cart

3 quantities 5 quantities 10 quantities
-5% -10% -15%
  • More info
  • Reviews (2)
  • Questions (0)
  • Restrictions

Organic - 99% Pure CBD Crystals (500mg) : CBD Crystals Of The Highest Purity

WHAT ARE CBD CRYSTALS?

Organic 99% Pure CBD Crystals are extracted from select Cannabis sativa plants using state-of-the-art CO₂ extraction methods. To reach the high purity for our CBD crystals, we employ a second purification process where CBD is separated from the other remaining phytonutrients. This way, we can provide CBD crystals that offer you nearly unadulterated CBD.

If Organic CBD Crystals are 99% pure, what’s in the remaining 1%?

Organic 99% Pure CBD Crystals contain very small amounts of terpenes, the aromatic compounds found in cannabis such as myrcene, limonene, alpha & beta-pinene, linalool, B-caryophyllene, caryophyllene oxide, terpinolene, and humulene. Terpenes are believed to have a positive synergistic effect with CBD.

Those who are sensitive to terpenes don’t need to worry since the amount contained in Organic 99% Pure CBD Crystals is very low.

What’s important to know is that Organic 99% Pure CBD Crystals contain absolutely no THC, which is the main psychoactive compound in cannabis. This way, you can take even high doses of these crystals, without experiencing a high of any kind. You can dose at any time of the day, with absolutely no interruptions!

HOW TO USE ORGANIC CBD CRYSTALS

Organic 99% Pure CBD Crystals are highly versatile. Here are just some of the possible applications:

MAKE YOUR OWN CBD OIL

You can mix Organic 99% Pure CBD Crystals with any pure carrier oil of your choice to make your own CBD oil.

MAKE CBD OINTMENTS AND CREAMS

Simply add Organic 99% Pure CBD Crystals to neutral carrier creams and ointments, and you can make effective CBD cosmetics and topical CBD treatments.

MAKE EDIBLES

Add the CBD crystals to butter or oil and you can bake all sorts of CBD-rich edibles!

DAB OR VAPE!

“Advanced” medical users can use the CBD crystals in a dab rig. You can also vape the CBD crystals with a suitable vaporizer or e-cigarette.

How To Dose And Use CBD Crystals

THE ADVANTAGES OF ORGANIC 99% CBD CRYSTALS

Whether you want to make your very own CBD oil or personalised edibles loaded with CBD, Organic 99% CBD Crystals are a good choice. The CBD crystals are also very easy to dose and are completely non-psychoactive!

ORGANIC 99% PURE CBD CRYSTALS CONTENTS

Organic 99% Pure CBD Crystals contain 500mg of pure CBD crystals, which are extracted from the finest-grade CBD-rich strains of Cannabis sativa. With a purity of 99%, these crystals are amongst the purest CBD products on the market. Organic 99% Pure CBD Crystals come in a glass jar for safe and easy storage.

NOTES

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Pregnant women and lactating mothers should not use this product. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet or using any new supplement/product.

Contains: 500mg of 99% Pure CBD Crystals in a glass jar


     


    By :
    (5)

    The customer has rated the product but has not posted a review

    By on 21/Aug/2018 :
    (5)

    Title : Top!
    Comment : Great cbd product,good quality!


    You can't post a review because you are not logged as a customer

    Log in / sign up

No customer questions for the moment.

Ask a question
Your Question has been successfully sent our team. Thanks for question!
Ask a question
hide form
Name:
Email:
Question:
  Ask a question
We do not ship this product to the following countries:
Switzerland, Norway

Please note that if your country is not on our general shipping list, we’re unable to ship any item on our website to it. For more information check out the list here: Shipping Information

4 other products in the same category: