Washing Machine (Ripper Seeds) feminized


Very much a body spinning kind of bud, Washing Machine from Ripper Seeds will put even the most seasoned of veteran's through their paces. By crossing the original UK Cheese clone with a Bubba Kush clone, the expert cultivators were able produce a highly potent hybrid with bags of character. Indoors she flowers 60-65 days, while outdoors; growers can expect her to reach her peak in September.

€ 18,00 tax incl.
In stock
Notify when back in stock:
You will be notified as soon as the product returns to stock
Buy 3 units 5% Discount
Buy 5 units 10% Discount
Buy 10 units 15% Discount

Number of seeds: 3 € 18,00
  • Number of seeds: 3 € 18,00
- +
Prices exclude shipping, as rates vary by country. Find your shipping costs here.
Discreet Shipping
Fast Delivery
Secure Payment
Track & Trace
  • More info
  • Reviews (4)
  • Questions (0)
  • Restrictions
  • Video (0)
More info

Ripper Seeds - Washing Machine: Indica-heavy plant with knockout power

Ready to clean things up, Washing Machine from Ripper Seeds is a fresh and vibrant hybrid that also packs a potent punch. The result of crossing an original UK Cheese clone with a Bubba Kush clone, she emerges as a highly fragrant and resinous cannabis contender.

Cataloged as one Ripper Seeds most potent cannabis creations, Washing Machine will almost certainly take you for a spin (you've been warned). With an impressive flowering speed of 60-65 days, she no slouch when it comes to flaunting her wondrous wares - stunning purple flowers populated by white sparkling trichomes. You can also look forward to catching a whiff of her distinctive aroma, which consists of moist soil and sweet hints of licorice.

Genetically speaking, Washing Machine is a force of Indica nature - 80% which is accounted for by her Indica 'innards' and the other 20% by Sativa. This chasm of a genetic gap is reflected in her physically-strong stone and relaxing full body buzz. The perfect remedy for a hard days work or relieving niggling aches and pains. As previously mentioned Washing machine is a very potent strain, taken too lightly and she'll have you KO'd in no time at all.

If you're looking for a heavy hitting hybrid with fast flowering and a tantalizing taste, look no further than Washing Machine from Ripper Seeds.

Washing Machine (Ripper Seeds) feminized data sheet
Brand Ripper Seeds
Parents UK Cheese x Bubba Kush
Genetics Indica-dominant
Flowering Type Photoperiod
Flowering Time 10-11 weeks
Yield (Indoor) High
Yield (Outdoor) High
Sex Feminized
Awards Second Prize Bio CATFAC Cup 2015, Tercer Premio Interior Copa THC 2016
Available as Feminized seeds
*Specified by breeder when grown under ideal circumstances
Reviews (4)
    View all reviews

    Feinstes Material
    Premium Stoff Achtung bei zu langer Wachstumszeit die Dinger könnten dann recht groß werden Schmeckt!

    A. L.

    Good stuff
    Get your head in a spin

    M. L.

    Sehr gut
    Keimrate 2/3. Einfach anzubauen. Steinharte Buds mit gutem Ertrag. Die Wirkung ist angenehm beruhigend und weder zu stark noch zu schwach ist. Die Aromen waren hauptsächlich erdig aber es waren auch Noten von Schokolade, Kaffee und Lakritze zu erahnen. Eine tolle Sorte mit riechbar vielen Terpenen. Werde ich definitiv wieder kaufen.

    J. H.

    Puts your mind on a fling
    Had two plants in Soil >Plagron RoyalMix/Biobizz. #1 got topped, this plant stayed small like Bubba, finished in 9 Weeks-more Bubba dominated Pheno with a nice Cheesy Aftertaste. Yield was about the same as pre98 Bubba Kush. The second Plant was an odd one: Super slow in Veg, it was by far the smallest plant when flipping then it took off and I had to supercrop to keep it on the same height as the rest of the plants. Did not like the supercropping, the main stem was overshot by the sidebranches by far. Took 10 Weeks to finish, more on the Skunk#1 side, and the yield was ok for the less than ideal start. By far the strongest Strain in this Grow, brutal strong stoner weed, knocks you down and puts a fat grin on your face.Will buy again.

    R. B.
    You cannot post a review because you have not purchased this product
Questions (0)

No customer questions for the moment.

Ask a question
Hide form

Please note that if your country is not on our general shipping list, we’re unable to ship any item on our website to it. For more information check out the list here: Ordering & Shipping

Video (0)
There are no videos for this product yet.
Washing Machine (Ripper Seeds) feminized
Washing Machine (Ripper Seeds) feminized
You’re visiting our International website.