How To Make Cannabis-infused Mango Lassi popsicles
Iced treats are always welcome in warm weather. Medicate your mind and cool your body with these mango lassi popsicles.
Warm weather and a love for making your own high quality therapeutic foods come together delightfully in these mango lassi iced treats.
If you are an enthusiastic canna cook then you may have a selection of cannabis-infused foods in your refrigerator. Please consider your dosing, a three part meal of cannabis-infused food made from strong butter or oils could amount to five hundred mg of THC, which could have you inadvertently falling asleep and missing out on the intended marvelous affects. Adjust your dosing per recipe to take your daily requirements into account and remember, mangoes increase the effects of THC.
- Food processor or blender
- Ice cream moulds
- If you want to serve this in bowls as a dessert, perhaps topped with chocolate dipped strawberries, freeze mixture in a 20cmx8cm rectangular glass baking dish
2 mangoes, peeled and flesh cut into chunks. Alternatively a strained can of mango cheeks is fine.
2 cups of vanilla yoghurt
4 tablespoons of coconut cream.
3 tablespoons of coconut sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 teaspoon of coconut extract.
3 tablespoons of cannabis-infused coconut oil
If you are responsibly adjusting your dosing, dilute with plain coconut oil.
Makes six servings, approx 10mg of THC per serving
1. Place all the ingredients in your blender or food processor and puree. Stop and scrape down sides to make sure everything is smoothly mixed.
2. Pour and scrape mix into your selected popsicle moulds or glass baking dish and place in the freezer for at least four hours to set.
3. Remove from freezer and gently remove mango lassi delights from moulds, go to hammock and be blissful.
Otherwise turn out baking dish onto a clean plate. Cut slices with a warm knife then serve and watch the conversation froth and bubble.
Written by: Guest Writer
|Find out about our writers|