How to Make Pot Pizza!
Bored of bland toppings and sub-par sauces on your pizza? Well, try sprinkling some marijuana on to that for a deep pot experience.
Pizza is arguably one of the greatest dishes to ever grace this 'green' earth. Like a blank canvas to an artist, a pizza base can be loaded with a generous array of colors and variations to suit even the most fussiest of foodies. That being said, there's always room for improvement, right? Well of course there is when weed is involved! Take your pizza loving to a whole new level with the Potzza!
Method 1: The Extra Pinch of Pot
Simply make your pizza as you usually would (doesn’t matter if it's handmade or store bought), then approximately 8-10 minutes before it's done take it out of the oven and sprinkle either weed or hash on to your pizza. Once you've given your pizza its ganja garnish, add an additional layer of cheese on top of the pizza and place back in the oven at a reduced heat - allowing for it cook thoroughly. Important: Baking at a temperature higher than 160°C will result in the vaporization of the THC, rendering the pizza ineffective. To keep all the goodies in there, reduce to heat to about 120°C and keep baking until the cheese is molten.
Method 2: Infused Pesto Pot Sauce
Here’s what you need:
- Cannabis Oil
- 2 cups basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cups parmesan cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Pizza dough, rolled and/or ready-made
- Tomatoes, sliced
- Favorite toppings
If you don’t have infused cannabis olive oil ready, read here how to make it!
1. Puree pesto ingredients with cannabis oil in a food processor. If the potency of the cannabis oil is on the high end, mix conventional oil and cannabis oil to make a whole cup.
2. Spread pesto on rolled or pre-cooked pizza dough and customize with your favorite toppings.
3. Cook pizza until browned on medium-low heat at a temperature less than 130°C to avoid vaporizing the majority of the cannabinoids.
4. Once thoroughly cooked, bon apetite!
If you have enjoyed a slice of 'pot pizza', let us know all about it in the comments below!