How to make Cannabis seed bombs
Assuming you have some spare seeds, why not spread the joy? Your random act of kindness is sure to evoke profound gratitude in every soul touched.
Did you find a few sites in your hometown that could use some green? Or are you a guerrilla grower and want to get the seeding done in almost no time? Then a seed bomb is the answer. With just a few of those clay balls you can easily sow a large number of seeds very quickly and anonymously. All materials you need are readily available and cheap - granted you have enough seeds to spare.
You will need the following
- Compost (or worm castings)
- A pot
1. Take the clay and roll it out on a flat surface like dough - the thinner you make it the easier you can later knead it to a ball, but don't make it thinner than 3-4mm.
2. Cut this clay pizza into 5 x 5cm pieces.
3. Carefully add some water to your pot full of compost and mix it in thoroughly. Add just enough so that the mix becomes well-moisturized, not sopping wet.
4. Place enough compost on the clay squares to cover almost the whole surface - keep a distance of about 5mm to the edge.
5. Place one seed in the middle of each square.
6. Fold up the corners and close the seed bomb by kneading it into a ball.
7. Put your seed bomb into the pot full of compost and rub it in.
8. Let the seed bomb dry for about 3 days.
That's it! You now have a ready-to-use seed bomb. Once you have found the right spot to place it, don't forget to water it, or for the most subversive act - find a place that will be automatically watered. Or simply throw it in an empty field and wait for a rainy day. The water will melt away the clay and your seed will grow.