How To Make Cannabis-Infused Fruit Jams
Jam can be a great start to the morning with your toast, or a sweet addition to a dessert. Why not add a little extra kick by making your own homemade cannabis-infused version?
Making your own jam is a great way to preserve fruit and create a sweet, juicy treat in the process. Adding cannabis into the mix only improves things, so here is a quick and easy recipe to achieving it.
You can use any fruit that it is possible to make jam from, making this a very versatile recipe. Good examples are strawberry’s, apricots, blueberries, or peaches.
Note: this recipe requires cannabis infused honey. You can learn how to make some here.
4 cups of cut up fruit (needs to be suitable for making jam)
3 cups of sugar
¼ cup of lemon juice
¼ cup of cannabis-infused honey
2 masonry jars with air tight lids
1. Place the sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan, cooking the combination over a low heat until all the sugar has dissolved.
2. Add your cut up fruit to the mix and continue to heat for about 20 minutes. You want the end consistency to be a reduced, sticky substance.
3. While the fruit is cooking, separate your cannabis honey equally between your two masonry jars.
4. Take your fruit mix off the heat and carefully pour it into the masonry jars.
5. Using a fork or spoon, mix everything together to ensure the cannabis honey is evenly distributed throughout the jam.
6. Allow to cool to room temperature before storing in the fridge.
It is as easy as that. Once you have your cannabis-infused jam, you can use it for all sorts of sweet buzzing treats. Just remember that edibles can take anywhere between 45-90 minutes to take effect. Enjoy!
Written by: Josh
|Find out about our writers|