Crystal Candy (Sweet Seeds) feminized


The breeders of Sweet Seeds are experienced in establishing sweet flavours in their strains. Their research team really brought sweetness to the next level with Crystal Candy. These buds feature flavours of sweet chewing gum and fruit candy, reminding smokers of their childhood when candy was the only desirable treat. Crystal Candy has a flowering time of 9 weeks and yields up to 500-650g/m².

£20.42 tax incl.
In stock
Notify when back in stock:
You will be notified as soon as the product returns to stock
Buy 3 units 5% Discount
Buy 5 units 10% Discount
Buy 10 units 15% Discount

Number of seeds: 3 + 1 Free £20.42
  • Number of seeds: 3 + 1 Free £20.42
- +
Prices exclude shipping, as rates vary by country. Find your shipping costs here.
Discreet Shipping
Fast Delivery
Secure Payment
Track & Trace
  • More info
  • Reviews (2)
  • Questions (0)
  • Restrictions
  • Video (0)
More info

Sweet Seeds – Crystal Candy: A strain straight from the candy shop

Crystal Candy is an indica-dominant hybrid by Sweet Seeds, designed for smokers with a sweet tooth. This hybrid leans slightly towards its Indica heritage, with about 60%, but the remaining 40% Sativa genetics have a big influence on growth and effects, too. Sweet Seeds’ Research and Development department spent a great deal of time searching for genetics of exceptional sweetness, to give Crystal Candy an exquisite and unique taste, and one of the sweetest aroma profiles available today.

This strain will be ready for harvest after a flowering period of 9 weeks, yielding up to 500-650g/m². Plants grow with remarkable vigour, and are very productive, especially when it comes to resin production. Buds will be completely covered in a sea of shiny crystals and large-headed trichomes. Crystal Candy profits a lot from the 40% Sativa genetics, responsible for the development of strong and long side branches. Outdoor harvests of up to 500-700g per plant can be realized early, by mid to late September.

Aromas can be described as a mix between bubble gum, fruit jellies, and slightly acidic but sweet strawberry flavours, with hints of melon. It’s not only the flavours helping cannabis users to get a smoking experience they've never had before. The effects are intense and a combination of a soaring Sativa high, followed by a deeply relaxing body stone. Smoking Crystal Candy during the day, preferably when sunshine is present, is definitely the purest delight. Connoisseurs will have a very good time taking a few hits after dinner, using Crystal Candy as a smokable and sweet dessert.

There is no way around Crystal Candy for growers with a passion for sweet tasting strains. The Spanish breeders at Sweet Seeds developed a variety that is likely to be one of the sweetest strains money can buy, and did an outstanding job in producing such a vigorous and tasty plant. Don’t wait too long to be amazed!

Crystal Candy (Sweet Seeds) feminized data sheet
Brand Sweet Seeds
Genetics 60% Indica / 40% Sativa
Flowering Type Photoperiod
Flowering Time 9-10 weeks
THC 21%
CBD 0-1%
Yield (Indoor) Up to 650 gr/m²
Yield (Outdoor) Up to 700 gr/plant
Sex Feminized
Available as Feminized seeds
*Specified by breeder when grown under ideal circumstances
Reviews (2)
    View all reviews

    j'adore!gout fruité!un peu light mais sa va!
    je conseil!rapide,qualité et quantité même en extérieur en pleine terre150g!

    D. L.

    au top sweet seeds comme d habitude!!!
    4/4 ont germées, plantes tres vigoureuses et productives ,tres rapides aussi elles seront pretes fin septembre en extérieur, parfum puissant, très homogènes,correspond bien a la description comme toujours chez sweet seeds,merci zamnesia pour les whites widow en cadeau elles sont tres belles!!!

    A. D.
    You cannot post a review because you have not purchased this product
Questions (0)

No customer questions for the moment.

Ask a question
Hide form

Please note that if your country is not on our general shipping list, we’re unable to ship any item on our website to it. For more information check out the list here: Ordering & Shipping

Video (0)
There are no videos for this product yet.
Crystal Candy (Sweet Seeds) feminized
Crystal Candy (Sweet Seeds) feminized
You’re visiting our United Kingdom website.